The Stars of the Pack:
1) Omega for the Pack - When Ray presents as an omega instead of an alpha, his life changes forever. As a male omega, he's expected to mate with a select group of alphas and start a pack of his own. A/B/O, M/M/M/M/M/M, M/M, mpreg, dubcon. Also in German, French, Italian, Dutch & Portuguese.
1.1) Simpler than Most (an interlude): Sergi has stopped lying to himself: he’s had a crush on a guy for a while. But it turns out telling yourself the truth is just the first step of a long journey. Also in Spanish, German, Italian & French bilingual editions.
2) Alpha for the Pack - Ray wasn’t ready to become an omega, but he’s come to accept his fate… until it seems the pack might need even more of him than he can give.
3) Protectors of the Pack – Alec and Gabriel are Ray’s alphas first and foremost and nothing to each other. But three years ago… things were very different. Get the free short prequel here!
4) Beloved of the Pack – An omega is essential to his pack. But an omega is just a man. And a man needs to be loved. Can you share your body and not share your heart?
5) Betas Aside – Marisa never hesitated to go to her brother’s aid—even when he has what she wants most in the world and can never have. But maybe where there’s love, there is a way.
Or get the complete series with all extras in my shop or from Payhip.
Uncommon Paths series (in the same universe).
1) Runt of the Litter – An older omega who is ready to change the world, a young alpha who doesn’t believe in his own potential; a love that’s stronger than distance, age or inclination. A/B/O. M/M. Age gap. Long-distance.
2) Paper Kisses – Abel’s not the kind of alpha to make a fuss when his omega ex gets together with someone else, but he’s still lonely enough to seek out their kid’s teacher to complain about wasting time to celebrate Valentine’s day. He doesn’t expect to find a lot more than paper hearts. M/M. Age gap. Human/werewolf. Sweet.
· Truth Unveiled: When Kala comes out at work to spite her biphobic coworker, she ends up in need of a fake date for the Christmas party. Her best friend immediately offers to help, but for how long can they handle the pretence? F/F. Shifters, not A/B/O. A best friends fake dating novella.
· A Light in Winter – Alone and trapped by a dangerous arctic storm, two young men have no choice but to confront their feelings for each other. A/B/O. Cousins. Werewolves. Isolation.
· The Omega Sacrifice - Fate deals the cards, but you can still play your hand. When a young omega is sent away to marry a strange alpha, he has no choice but to face who he is. An arranged marriage omegaverse romance.
· A Bond Unbroken – When Lia presents as an omega, her best friend offers her anything she needs. But Lia’s been in love with Amira for years and whatever her wolf wants, her heart cannot take what’s not freely given. Best friends to lovers. F/F. A/B/O. Also in Spanish, German, Italian & French.
· Omega Under The Moon – School is over and Cole is ready to take a break before adult life starts, but when a camping trip with his two best mates turns into something much wilder, it’ll change his life forever. A/B/O. M/M/M. Also in French, German & Italian.
· Omega On A Mission - omegas are carers, not fighters, and Gabi is happy looking after his alpha. But when he comes across an animal in danger, his protective instincts flare up, and nobody wants to get in the way of an omega on a mission. A/B/O.
• Not Destiny – Thomas and Uriel were never meant to be together. If they choose each other anyway, can they beat the odds? An Alpha/Beta romance.
• Cracking Ice – Hockey means everything to them both… Until they meet each other. An Alpha/Omega hockey romance.
• A Unique Perspective – Yadriel doesn’t look like an omega, but to the eyes of a very interested beta photographer, maybe there is a lot more to him than his size. A beta/omega BDSM romance. COMING SOON.
Intertwined Fates (brotherly romances):
• Not to be Borne – When his twin brother presents as an omega, Michuá feels like the world is ending. In a way, becoming an omega himself seems like the only way to stay together… But Zybyn’s new alpha wants a lot more than they have bargained for and in a journey towards a strange land, there is nothing to stop him from taking it. Non-con, abuse, twincest, HEA.
• His, Truly – When Shane unexpectedly presents as an omega during the full moon, his twin brother steps in to protect him from the alphas who’d claim him… But Tim is also an alpha. A/B/O. M/M. Twincest.
• The Realm of the Impossible – The Queen is dead and Lorax is ready to take his rightful place when an intimate betrayal leaves him with no choice but to surrender his throne or lose his only remaining family. At this unbearable crossroad, Lorax can watch the new Queen lead his country to a war that will destroy it, or indulge his enemy's sole weakness: himself. A Taboo M/M Royal Romance.
Werewolves of Windermere (series complete):
1) The Mating Habits of Werewolves - Devlin is an omega with ambitions that have nothing to do with alphas, but when destiny comes calling, he may not have that much of a choice. A/B/O, M/M/M, mpreg.
2) Alphas Alone - An alpha werewolf has some responsibilities he can’t ignore: finding an omega, protecting his pack, not falling for another alpha.
3) The Parenting Habits of Werewolves - With children in common, Devlin, Naveen and Rami know their fates are bound together, but can they find a balance beyond domesticity? And can they build a love that can last? The conclusion to the M/M/M Mpreg Romance.
Unchained Desires: A BDSM anthology.
Unspeakable Desires: a dark taboo anthology.
Deep in the Dark (Erotica with no happy ending)
by N.Y. Lysk